[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Nov 2 22:40:25 UTC 2011

I don't know if they're talking about it on their site.  it's mostly
infrastructure stuff like a new elevator, revamping the heating and cooling
system, revamping the plumbing I believe, and think I heard they're
restructuring the building in some ways like perhaps putting a stairway in
the main hallway--something like that.

Margo and Arrow