[nagdu] Why good O&M training is so important

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 04:25:47 UTC 2011

I forgot to mention that there are other individuals who also use the APS
too.
Some elderly folks use them as when they age, they are not able to fully see
the arrows of the trafic lights.
People who have developmental delays along with autism, spatial or dyslexia
find the APS a good source too.
I will say at times, the APS like the rest of the trafic signal unit can
fail or malfunction and I've discovered that Odie came into good play when I
needed that extra back up of vision from him.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf