[nagdu] Odie's Birthday

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 18:19:19 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
This Sunday on November 6, 2011, Odie will celebrate his eight birthday and
yes, he'll be overly spoiled this year.
Odie's Auntie Amanda and her hearing dog Louie gave him an ostrick knee cap
bone and a dental snack bone which resembles a tooth brush at the end for
his birthday which they purchased at Dog savvy.
His Auntie Natalie and liam gave him a new pair of Pawtecher shoes and now,
my cousin-in-law Reagan is shipping out some Beneful Healthy Radiance which
will probably be down here by Monday or Tuesday.
I definitely appreciate that as it does save on money having to go out and
purchase more.
Dale and I won't have to do that for a long time at least with that one.
It may be two or three bags of the 31.5 pound Beneful Healthy radiance.
Reagan can no longer hang on to extra food where he/she resides as the house
is too small and Sargent, his/her silver labrador doesn't eat a lot of food
like Odie would.
Sargent is a rescue labrador and fifteen years old.
Reagan is a huge fan of the labrador breed and was touched by many of Odie's
stories that Dale posted on Facebook.
So, Reagan wanted to do something special for Odie to help him celebrate his
eighth birthday for his third year of being a senior.
I bought Odie a Buffalo chin bone and along with the ostrick knee cap bone,
they're hidden with his other bones in the freezer kept inside of a ziplock
plastic bag.
Odie will also be getting some Kong shampoo and a large easy to wipe down
rubber or plastic mat which I'll be sticking under his elevated stand.
He's a pig when he eats and definitely knows how to make a huge MESS!!!
When I mean our four-legged furry partner is a pig, he litterally sticks his
whole face into his bowl where it looks like he's eating like a large horse.
Eventually, Dale and I will purchase a Dremel nail grinding kit so we can
file the nails before and after they've been clipped back.
Yes, Dale and I's son is spoiled, but Odie clearly worked hard to earn it
and he does deserve to be spoiled.
*Smiles*
Big Boy also celebrated his birthday with his cousins Liam and Louie as I
owed them a Pawblender.
So, I purchased three Pawblenders for all the boys at Good Times.
Happy early birthday, Odie Harley Davidson and your daddy and I hope you can
live many more years with us until it is your time to physically leave the
world.
We both love you very much and have a special place in our hearts.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf