[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 18:45:09 UTC 2011

And now we can watch people misuse the 9 1 1 system if they are clearly told
their pet isn't welcomed into the establishment.
*Disgusting*
What is really sad is how many of us allow money to get the best and better
of us in today's society.
Everything is all about "money" upon the misuse of it.
When I have fulfilled my degree in criminal justice and obtain my JD to
become a judge, let me see that type of behavior in my court room and I'll
be quick to throw that unnecessary behavior and rediculous case out into the
trash can right off the bat.
It's amazing how adults can behave so childishly worse off than kids in this
day and age.
Well, crawling back under my bedding on this one.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf