[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Nov 3 21:30:56 UTC 2011

We can't do education all of the time or we would get nothing accomplished. We were at a party once and someone placed a plate of cheese and crackers on a low stool about maybe knee high when sitting an my dog was like o for me how nice of you. I didn't know it was there but he grabbed a piece of cheese. In my book you don't put food deliberately at a dog's level especially when the dog is lying down and can still reach it.

Sheila Leigland