[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 22:43:29 UTC 2011

Man, Sheila,
Hope your furry one didn't get sick after that.
Good thing with Odie is since we have a good connection and I can feel his
every move from his body language, I'm quick to get after him, especially if
it involves food.
On the 16th Street Mall, there are eating areas outtside some restaurunts
where you can sit down to eat.
If Odie is getting ready to go toward the eating areas, I'm quick to tell
him leave it.
If he doesn, then leash correction will be warranted and I will then firmly
tell him let's go.
At times, I've had to include the word "now" to refocus him back on track.
Yes, although he's a medical alert service dog, Odie has a stubron streak
which allows him to get himself into trouble, especially his over curious
active nose.
I give him the nickname of "nosy boy" during those situations.
*Wowollolll*
I do use a retractible leash which I keep reeled in all the way and am able
to pick up on what he's getting himself into.
Good thing with Odie is he knows and understands when I mean business.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf
the big birthday boy on Sunday