[nagdu] another question about freelance classes

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Sun Nov 6 01:01:31 UTC 2011

Hi Chantel,
Please don't feel bad about asking questions.  It's how you learn, right on.
Anyway, the types of activities chosen or not vary from school to school.
At GDA, since I trained in the summer, the weather was considered on where
the class went.  If we went to the mall, we chose which activities we did
there and let the instructors know.  Some worked on escalators, while some
went and looked around in stores or went to the Starbucks.  If the weather
was good enough for a hike, we just took a leisurely walk and all met up at
the van at a certain time.  I'd be interested to hear what others did at
their schools.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua