[nagdu] Applying and have a few questions?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 6 12:59:13 UTC 2011

Hi Lee.
Yes, being nervous is pretty normal.
I'm not a GEB graduate, but I know several.  GEB has almost all labs,
mostly black, as it happens.  They tend to be the boxy type lab.
A collie looks a bit like a German shepherd, only smaller and lighter.
They're very furry, at least the ones I've met.  They're maybe 22 inches
tall, lightly-built, with a narrow head, pointy nose, and stand-up ears,
and a beautiful bushy tail.
The only guide dog school I know of that sometimes uses them is Southeastern.
Good luck.  I'm sure it will go fine.
Tracy