[nagdu] Applying and have a few questions?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:21:00 UTC 2011

Hey all i am applying for GEB and a guy is coming out on Tuesday to do
my Juno walk with me. A friend has already told me what to expect but
I am still a bit nervous. I am hoping this is normal.

What kind of dogs does GEB have?
\I know what a lap and a poodle look like, but what does a colli ook
like, if anyone could describe it? Just out of curiosity, not sure if
they have one. Of course I am not picky about what dog I get just as
long as I get one and we are compatible.

I had a few other questions but they hav slipped my mind soI will ask
later when I remember.
Thanks

--
Lea Williams