[nagdu] About private trainers

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 01:08:57 UTC 2011

Hi every one, Mardi here. Just catching up on the list.I have used a
private trainer with all my dogs. I told them what I needed my dogs to do
and it worked out for me. This last time around, I did more of the training
my self. I definitely feel that I could train the next one with out the
trainer's help. I would really like to get a program dog next time but not
being able to travel away from home, needing a wheelchair guide and
preferring certain breeds, I will probably end up training my own again. As
far as private trainers that do guide dog training, Pro-Train of California
will train one for you. You can provide the dog or take one that they have
bred. Of course it will cost big bucks. The link is  Dog Trainer, San
Diego: Pro Train Service
Dogs<http://www.protraindog.com/Service-Dogs-San-Diego.html>
Have a great day,  Mardi and Shaman
--