[nagdu] About private trainers

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 13:26:35 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    there is a private guide dog trainer on this list. His name is Doug
Weil. He worked at GDB for quite some time. He has helped me with a couple
of training issues and is willing to work with anyone who needs his help.
Since he is on this list, I will let him give you more information about his
services and fees, if he wishes to do so.

fraternally yours,
Marion