[nagdu] ideas

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 01:42:10 UTC 2011

Hi every one,Mardi here. I am just catching up on the list. Jessica, I have
had the help of a private trainer with all 3 of my dogs. I was lucky enough
to find a trainer who would listen to what I wanted my dogs to do for me.It
worked out well for me, but I did encounter several when searching for a
trainer, who wanted to do every thing their way or they would not work with
me. I did not go with them. This last time around, I did more of the
training my self and definitely feel that I could train the next one by my
self with out a trainer helping me.I would really like to get a program dog
next time but the fact that I can't travel away from home, I need a
wheelchair guide, and I prefer certain breeds, I will probably end up
training my next dog again.There is a trainer in California, Pro-Train that
will train a guide dog for you. You can provide the dog or you can go with
one that they bred.Of course it will cost you big bucks! That is why I went
the route that I did.It was a lot less costly. This is the link if you wish
to check it out.    Dog Trainer, San Diego: Pro Train Service
Dogs<http://www.protraindog.com/Service-Dogs-San-Diego.html>
Have a great day, Mardi and Shaman

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/