[nagdu] commands

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:09:52 UTC 2011

List,

We are focusing on the fact that people do or do not apologize way too much.
I stated what I did, because that is who I am. So I apologize, so what?
Others make a funny joke out of it, so what? It is how we deal with
different situations that make us all different.

My original question was more of a inquiry to see if the situation happens
to others, and how they deal with it. Lets be a bit more understanding and
tolerant in the way people deal with different situations. This does not
just apply to this subject, but many that come up on this list.

Marsha