[nagdu] Dale and Odie

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 03:18:25 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
This may sound rather strange, but both Dale and Odie ended up getting sick
yesterday.
First, Odie spat up around 7:30 PM as I woke up from a three hour nap.
Two hours later on, it happened to dale as well.
Guess Odie sinced his daddy was coming down with a nasty stomach virus.
Once again, Odie had to eat some rice and so did my husband.
We all just took it easy today and ended up just hanging out at home.
Today, both the men had to still eat rice.In our son's food, Dale did add a
can of carrots so big boy could enjoy them as a snack.
Odie did get to play with his new Buffalo chin bone that I got him for his
birthday.
He had it for thirty minutes and then I took it from him so he'd have to
have a break from it.
Of course, four-legged furry partner wasn't too happy I took his new toy
from him.
He's happy to have it back now and yes, he has taken a break from it again.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf