[nagdu] About private trainers

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 21:42:35 UTC 2011

Oh, cool! Also, you just reminded me that I owe Doug an e-mail/ grin/

I'm looking forward to hearing about his services for sure... Just about
the time I start thinking I know what I'm doing and that my dog is
perfect, well, you know. /lol/ Life can come up with the strangest
things just to keep you from getting complacent, I guess. /grin/

Tami