[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 14:42:57 UTC 2011

Good grief! What is up with some people? I know all about the poodley
head and tail action. /lol/ The rest of the dog may be right where it
should be, but that tail can create its own microclimate when it gets
going. /lol/ The nose and head also lead very independent lives. Teehee.

I have found myself reflecting that it is probably a good thing that I
need to focus on my dog while trying to convince some folks to try to
practice manners when they're out in public. Otherwise, I might get
myself in real trouble. I'm more used to it now, but I would never have
thought that I could routinely get that mad and actually  think of
physically pushingh someone back into their own space where they belong.
Okay, it's not that strong a temptation, but it still surprises me to
discover I have that much of that within me. I used to be such an
even-tempered little thing. /lol/

Well, I've managed to go this long without anyone actively waving a
small dog in my guide's face. That's an entirely new one on me. Good grief!

What you really need is an iPhone! You could get rich on YouTube if you
could get that kind of thing on video. /lol/

Tami