[nagdu] Service Dog banned from restaurant

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 22:16:55 UTC 2011

I think this is one of the worst stories I've heard because the manager was blatantly displaying a devil-may-care attitude. I thought that if you operated under the White Cane Law, there was a fine. Of course, this guy maybe couldn't? That's a place where I'm a little confused. Maybe in the whole thing. In any case, it is unlawful. Marion, I like your sentence for the woman. I think, too, that she should surely be fired.