[nagdu] Restaurant ordered service dog to lobby

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 01:18:53 UTC 2011

If I could get the infor of where this restaurunt is located, I'd be happy
to write a letter not just for myself, but for others so they may not have
to face this.
If need be, I'd happily speak my mind in that letter to this individual upon
letting her know I'm very ashamed of her and behavior directly toward the
four-legged pawmans.
IK. I know that was a rediculous creation I made up as I figured since man
or woman exists, so should pawman for the four-legged furry partners.
*Wow*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf