[nagdu] I Talked to the guy in Michigan

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 05:25:22 UTC 2011

Hi, Ann,
Way to go to that trooper for  doing that and I'm glad someone was there on
your behalf.
The local law inforcement officers here in Denver County have gained lots of
knowledge and educational moments from Odie and I.
One time when Odie ran the curb near my husband's bank, there happened to be
a police officer in his car who just got done through the drive in portion
of the bank.
He carefully observed Odie and I with seeing that I needed to make Odie
rework the curb.
When other motorists were going to try and move, the officer signaled them
to wait until Odie and I reworked our error.
Once it was finished, everyone went on our merry little ways.
I also do communicate with my local fire department and even paramedics too.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf