[nagdu] Restaurant ordered service dog to lobby

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 01:33:21 UTC 2011

Yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay!!!
Definitely a good cause right there.
I remember back when I attended a Guide Dog Users Inc national convention in
Jacksonville, Florida, we had to face a problem with a restaurunt owner who
wouldn't allow a group of guide dogs in the place.
He said he'd only allow six guide dogs.
Well, the Jacksonville, Florida Police Department was called out and the
police officer on scene told the manager either to let the guide dog group
come in, or his restaurunt would be shut down immediately.
What is sad here in this matter is the individual is also blind and he knew
dog gone better  than that.
I wasn't there during the incident, but heard about it at a seminar meeting
later on that day.
I'm sorry to say this, but more four-legged pawmans are on the rise and so
are a range of disabilities too.
I think it would be awesome if all of us with guide/assistance dogs could
march down there to that place and get ourselves some food.
It would probably scare the crumbs out of that manager or stick some sense
into her deeply.
Then again, don't think she'd give a (you know what) or bleeping care.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf