[nagdu] Restaurant ordered service dog to lobby

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 01:48:02 UTC 2011

Odie has almost cut off some body limps when he was on the verge of being
kicked twice in the past.
It happened in my apartment complex and the visiting lady who almost kicked
him provoked him to attack her.
Same thing happened on the bus, but the man that tried it didn't get too
far.
A former Spear Security guard threatened to beat the individual up if he
laid one hand or foot on my pawman.
When I saw the guard later on and he told me what happened, I stated that if
need be, Odie would have gladly defended himself.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf