[nagdu] Restaurant ordered service dog to lobby

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 04:20:07 UTC 2011

That was my stance exactly Bibi!  But, I find that belonging to one of these
organizations provides me with a lot more contacts.  Up here in Michigan
they seem to sort of be at war!  Although they shouldn't be!  Our commission
for the blind is having all kinds of issues and both organizations are
arguing instead of trying to work together.  NFB at least seems to have more
folks in it who will rise to the challenge.  I don't aggree with everything
we do but I can voice that and still be respected for my oppinion.  With
things such as what is happening in Grand Rapids or any of the other
discriminatory things going on that organization is necessary!  It should
not be a concern as to what organization is dominant in an area or not but,
a clear cut case of discrimination that ACB,NFB and the nutral have to all
address.