[nagdu] going home on the bus

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 00:14:55 UTC 2011

Sean,

At times like that, I hum the Twilight Zone theme to myself and smirk
back at Mr. Serling while he stands in his suit with his arms folded
just watching the crazies. /lol/

Sounds like your response was good. Succinct, clear, demonstrating that
you are a grown up with manners who can go where you want to go all by
your ownself and know how to conduct yourself.

The others involved, however... SOunds to me like they need to hire
someone to go everywhere with them to make sure they don't misbehave. /lol/

Jumps behind cars when she sees chihuahuas, does she? I don't think
there's an app for that, but there's this newfangle thing called
psychology... And I think they have some pills and stuff that she might
want to look into. Xanax, anyone?

Good grief!

Still, the important point is that Franklin is cute, I guess. /snicker/

Tami