[nagdu] going home on the bus

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Thu Nov 10 23:27:40 UTC 2011

Had this odd thing happen when I was on the way home on the city bus. When
we got on the bus, Franklin took me to a empty seat and sitting there was a
woman. Franklin gives her a look. maybe asking if its okay for us to sit.
She replies. "Oh no! I'm afraid of dogs." and she moves to another seat, on
other side of the bus. The front seats in the bus face each other.

Another passager says, "Afraid of dogs, huh?"

the woman replies: "Yes no matter the size, even (small dog usually thought
to be from Mexico) I run away and hide behind a car."

a few minutes pass no one saying anything.
"I don't know why they let them on here, the dogs are scary."

another woman says: "Yeah don't mess with him or the dog will protect
him." -said wards another passager-

I say: "No ma'am, he won't do such things. well as far as I've seen."

"They should just hire someone to go with them everywhere."

I reply, "Why would I want to pay someone when I can use a cane or a guide
dog for free."

No replies at this.

"Well he is cute, but still...."

end