[nagdu] a blind consumer's Right to Chooserehabtraining(federalregs)

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 20:37:26 UTC 2011

R.J.

I don't think anyone is advocating marching and demanding.  Rather I see
this information as an avenue for blind client's of state agencies to
know what their rights are and to feel empowered to make decisions that
best fit their needs.   People can do whatever they like with the
information, but if they don't have the information to begin with they
aren't going to have the opportunity to make that choice.

Julie