[nagdu] quick question

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Nov 12 14:43:45 UTC 2011

Hi William,
I could be. I wonder if she has a bladder infection if she is having
accidents at night. Anna can hold it for 7 or 8 hours sometimes. So can my
pet dog. Not me.
I know the emergency vets are expensive. Maybe you can call them today and
explain that she is a guide dog and your funds are limited. Sometimes they
have a heart. It doesn't hurt to ask.
Marilyn and Anna