[nagdu] quick question

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:49:20 UTC 2011

Hi Marilyn.

She had a urinary tract and bladder infection the last time this started
happening.  I'm hoping that's not it since she's not at the point of wetting
accidentally.  There are two emergency vets that I know of and I gave them a
call yesterday and they were like absolutely not.  I called the school I
attended and they are willing to pay but the vets won't accept a purchase
order or whatever they do with that.  I have some pills from when she was
sick before and I'm going to check out the other stuff you suggested to get
her through the weekend.

William Burley
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!