[nagdu] quick question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Nov 12 15:10:28 UTC 2011

Hi William.
Cranberry is a remedy for urinary infections in humans.  I've never tried
it with dogs, though.
If you have pills left over from another smilar problem, that's probably a
good way to go.

Two of my female dogs had spayed bitch incontinence.  It made them leak,
usually while they were sleeping.  It was easily controlled with
medication.
Good luck.
Tracy