[nagdu] ACB and NFB

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 15:11:32 UTC 2011

Yah, instead of cutting down other organizations, I just do what I do and
hope for the best!  I am also on our cities council on disability issues.
They sometimes have opposing issues with NFB.  If I think its worth it, I
will support some of them.  I also do state my opinion as to what our
organization thinks and why.