[nagdu] ACB and NFB

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:46:27 UTC 2011

Hi Marilyn.

You're right about this.  I went to a workshop for an organization that
shall remain nameless and so much time was spent talking negatively about
the other organization.  To me, it was a real turn off.  With only having
been blind for going on four years now, I think I'm still in that phase of
just wanting to learn as much as possible to continue making life as great
as possible while being blind.  I'm still learning techniques on some things
and don't really have time for the rivalries.  I participate in what I'm
interested in and love being involved in the legislative process so that's
where I spend most of my time.

William Burley
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!