[nagdu] Quick Question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 15:57:33 UTC 2011

At home I have bells on the back door that the dogs can ring if they
want out. Monty is really good with them.  However Missy Belle rings
them whenever she  would like human service like a walk, some food, some
entertainment etc.  So right now I've taken the bells off the door.

When I'm out Monty will pull over to the grass if he needs or if we are
inside he gets super fidgety, refusing to stay laying down.

But if you are asking about a dog letting you know it needs to vomit,
that's a bit different.  Tia would go to the door when she felt sick,
but no other dog I've ever had gives me enough warning.

Hope you get her issue sorted out soon.
Julie