[nagdu] Quick Question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 16:21:00 UTC 2011

I wanted to add that if Belle really, really has to go and no one is
noticing she will jump up on the door.  If Monty needs to go and I'm not
noticing, he will come and bonk me with his nose 437 times or until I
acknowledge him.  When he gets my attention I ask him to "show me".  He
will then take me to whatever he wants, the empty water dish, the back
door, his food dish, people at the door etc.

I didn't teach either of the dogs these behaviors, well other than to go
outdoors to take care of business.  It's just their personality to
communicate differently.

Julie