[nagdu] a blind consumer's Right toChooserehabtraining(federalregs)

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 20:49:04 UTC 2011

Cindy,

How do you do that while trying to live your life on SSD without tools
and training?

It's a great plan for those who can pull it off. I sure as heck could
not manage it. I need to survive first.

Wish I could do better because I am sick and tired of hearing of others
having suffered or in the process of suffering the same sorts of things
  I did. But I gotta eat and find ways to get my life back on track or I
won't be any good to anybody.

Tami