[nagdu] going on a bus

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 02:19:56 UTC 2011

I get motion sickness myself, but find if I'm sitting sideways, it doesn't
happen that much.
Odie has no problems with going underneath the wheelchair seats on the buses
which have three stairs.
On the ones where  you step up one step though, he doesn't like being under
the seat behind the bus driver's seat.
Yes, he did get one leg caught in a couple of the wheelchair hooks, but it
was because someone cut off the bus driver at the last minute, causing him
to slam on the brakes.
Despite that happening though, Odie still likes to crawl under the seat that
faces sideways.
way he does it is he goes under head first and his rear end is up against
the wheel well.
On the buses with three stairs, I can sit directly up front on the chairs
that face sideways too, especially the ones across from the driver's chair.
Odie prefers that side since he likes to look out the window of the door.
I have had instances where there would be no room for Odie and I up front,
so we'd happily just go to the very back of the bus and sit there.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf