[nagdu] Please Stop Re: ACB and NFB

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Nov 13 03:22:53 UTC 2011

Although I agree that the APCS discussion is slightly guide dog related, I
do not think that the discussion about the different is related to guide
dogs. I have been on these lists long enough that I know where this
discussion usually ends up, and, although is not headed in that direction so
far, there is a strong possibility. So, please change the subject line or
stop the thread altogether.