[nagdu] moderator reminders important please read!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 13 15:18:35 UTC 2011

Heya folks!

As a reminder to everyone I want to draw your attention to a couple of
the list rules.

2. being respectful of others time by staying on topic. The main topic
of the list is guide dogs.
I'm forgiving of straying from this topic a bit from time to time, but
when there is more discussion of everything under the rainbow except
guide dogs it's a problem.  So let's talk about guide dogs!

6. All posts should be of substance and add to the discussion.Please
refrain from post like, "I agree" or "me too".Also please refrain from
posting an inordinate amount of email to the list.This list can be high
volume at times.Please respect the time of others on the list.
  If you want to make a short reply to several messages, combine all of
them into one message please.  This morning I had over 100 messages just
from NAGDU.  That takes away from the list because people are going to
delete more than they read.  I don't want to set a number of messages
each person can post per day, but I think 5 is a reasonable amount.  If
everyone can make an effort to keep to no more than 5 messages with
substance each day the list will be much more productive for everyone.

Thank you,
Julie
NAGDU list moderator