[nagdu] a blindconsumer's Rightto Chooserehabtraining(federalregs)

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 18:57:42 UTC 2011

Bibi,

Hearing you and others who have had training from her, I'm ready to pack
up and move to Denver just to take lessons! /lol/ My dirty little secret
is that I adore lessons, whether I need them or not.

I figure when it comes to O&M, one never does *not* need lessons. /lol/
At least if that one is me. When I make it to convention, I like to hang
around in the NFB Center meet and greets so I can just waft around and
say hi to one of the instructors, who will then happily just give a
short little lesson about what they teach that is completely way cool. I
always learn something, and the joy they have in teaching just something
simple to a new student in passing is a pure pleasure for me.

I do that with the guide dog program reps, too. /smile/

Let me know when you have that clone ready. I could use the brush up
over here in Portland. /grin/

Tami