[nagdu] Three questions about "winterizing" a guide dog

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:04:02 UTC 2011

Julie, thanks for that tidbit about the ferminator. Unfortunately, I had
to learn that one the hard way. I had just gotten one since Mason's
golden fur ends up all over the house. It worked so well that I used it
several times over the first day. However, I noticed when I was petting
him afterwards that it took off so much fur on one spot that it had
scraped the skin. Luckily, it wasn't a bad scrape, but noone likes the
idea of causing harm to their dog. So, I thought I would mention that so
that noone overuses the ferminator like I did. It would be nice if the
package had some sort of warning about that.
Sam and Mason