[nagdu] Unofficial Record

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:46:28 UTC 2011

bredda.

then we can go eat there pizza.  all win a nice trip to new york
city!

grins.
and happy tail wags!

Users" <nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:08:43 -0500
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] Unofficial Record

>How about a donation to C.R.A.P?

>On 11/13/2011 2:58 PM, Cindy Ray wrote:
>> What do we win? A new computer, Now wouldn't that be special!
>> Cindy

>> On Nov 13, 2011, at 11:49 AM, David Andrews wrote:

>>> You folks are sure a talkative bunch (smile.)  Yesterday you
won, from me, the unofficial high number of messages trophy.  For
Saturday November 12th, you posted 164 messages.  Yesterday the
next closest list was 26 messages.

>>> Dave

info for nagdu:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/cindyray%40gma