[nagdu] returned from our cruise on the Norwegian Gem with my Maxx being the star of the cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:15:20 UTC 2011

I won't keep this opened long, I will be posting my daily review of the cruise and our excursions when traveling with a disability a guide dog on a cruise and to the islands. The good, the bad and the ugly; I am saying disability and not just blindness only because, many of us have more than one disability along with the blindness.

It will be posted on my blog at www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com/>; it would be to much to post here on the list, but it will give you a prospectus on whether or not to take your dog while traveling on vacation.

Remember it my own opinion, and might not agree with all, but it is of both sides of the coin, and how to prepare for when you are traveling.

There are going to be some videos on photos and I will try to be as descriptive as possible.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394