[nagdu] Accessibility and the Greek Orthodox Church

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Tue Nov 15 13:17:43 UTC 2011

Thanks Al,

I want to get facts from people within the faith which is why I asked here,
figuring that with as diverse a population as NFB in general has, someone
would know. <grin>

I appreciate any education anyone of any faith does toward allowing guide
dogs in their organization so keep doing it, all of you. Issues with
religious organizations have to rank tops, if not a close second to
restaurants, in the access issues I deal with at GDF and sadly, there are no
cut and dried answers to them.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com