[nagdu] Accessibility and the Greek Orthodox Church

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 07:14:39 UTC 2011

Hi, Jenine,
I've taken Odie to Most Precious Blood, a catholic church here in denver,
Colorado where my father, stepmother and my step sisters attend services.
I took Odie several times before and didn't have a problem.
The priest welcomed Odie as a member to the church and asked if I would be
back the following time, but to make sure that I brought Odie with me.
There was one lady who was a puppy raiser for another service dog who
brought the dog to church.
There weren't any problems and last time my step mother did tell me was
probably five years ago or maybe less.
Odie has visited two other churches and nothing bad happened.
During church services a few times, he'd also stand up with everyone
Marion or others, is there a religion division still up and running?
*Just curious*else too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf