[nagdu] email messages overflowing

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:15:48 UTC 2011

There was a time when I actively participated in this list and when I
thoughtfully contributed to meaningful conversation. However, in
addition to wading through messages from this list, I am also on
another list that has 5 times the subscribers. Fortunately, I have an
email account with virftually unlimited storage. I still spend much of
my time deleting many messages either because I don't hav time to read
them, they don't apply to me, or another reason. Sadly, I have deleted
many more Nagdu list messages in recent weeks for one of these
reasons. I wish this weren't the case and that we could go back to the
"good old days."

Okay, I'll climb down from this box now and go back to managing mail,
Wayne Merritt