[nagdu] email messages overflowing

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Nov 15 13:47:10 UTC 2011

Just a suggestion to the moderators, would you consider personally
contacting individuals if you feel they might be not fully understanding the
recent emails that have gone out from yourselves and Marion regarding the
amounts of emails generated on this list?  When I come home from work and I
have nearly 200 messages, it is an awful lot to sort through.  I enjoy the
list, the conversations and dialogue that takes place, but the chit chat

Thanks for considering the suggestion,

Steve

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen." Hebrews 11