[nagdu] SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT: Fake service dogs and the negative impact

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:56:32 UTC 2011

Who does what because the penalties aren't that stiff? You mean write the stories by way of taking the dogs into the places? They aren't going to get penalized if they let the authorities know they are doing so, are they, and if they are writing a story? I may be all wrong about this, but this is often how people get their stories. It is very much similar to an under cover agent work, so they probably get cooperation. Maybe I'm just wrong about this, but that's my thought on it.

Cindy