[nagdu] SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT: Fake service dogs and the negativeimpact

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 20:12:01 UTC 2011

Marion,

Operant conditioning rocks! /lol/

Thanking employees and commending them to their bosses and companies for
their good behavior and professionalism, as you and Merry did, always
seems to me to be an important but of-forgotten facet of education and
communication.

I will confess that with my guide dog, I will probably never get over
the urge to burst out laughing and blurt out, "What does it *look* like
she does?!" /lol/

So to overcompensate, I absolutely gush about how wonderful it is that
this employee did this relatively simple thing so perfectly and superbly
and they are the greatest person to ever liv... /lol/ I always feel a
little silly, like I'm going nearly as far as I just mocked myself for
doing into the realm of absurdity, but... I do beleive it is important
to remember to do that.

Also, it's kinda fun, don't you think? /grin/

Tami