[nagdu] SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT: Fake service dogs and the negativeimpact

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 19:41:36 UTC 2011

Merry and I went into a local supermarket the other day. A manager
approached us to ask if our dogs were service dogs and what service they
performed. I called the headquarters to tell them how much I appreciated
them training their employees to ask the right questions. Perhaps if we
encouraged all places of public accommodation to inquire, even when it might
seem obvious what service the dog performed, fewer people would try to get
one over on the places of public accommodation.

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala