[nagdu] SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT: Fake service dogs and the negativeimpact

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 06:42:24 UTC 2011

Hi, Marion,
I am going to be working on that next project in the hopes of getting
businesses here in denver County to understand that it is all right to ask
about the service of the dog and letting them know that some people may take
it the wrong way, but I am not offended when they become curious and want to
know.
I'm going to be contacting our Disability Rights Commission office and also
the Rocky Mountain ADA Information Center in Colorado Springs to request
some updated publications and posters in the hopes that business will take
advantage of posting that in their entrances directly.
Once I get this going in the city and county of Denver, Colorado, my hopes
will be to get in touch with a senator to talk about making the service dog
more well-known and put into a state bill.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf