[nagdu] Traveling iwth a guide dog to Puerto Rico

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:00:28 UTC 2011

As long as you are from the USA, only thing you need to travel to Puerto Rico is a USDA VET Certificate, with vaccinations less then 6 months prior to travel.

I will be posting shortly on the Certifications and our trip to the Bahamas.

All went well, but you need to carry the certification with you at all times, even though I sent it to the cruise lines and brought it to cruise lines when we boarded in NY. You must carry the paperwork, once on the land in the destination you are traveling, in my case the Bahamas, the customs people are walking around and will ask to see your paperwork.

Just an FYI.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>