[nagdu] Traveling iwth a guide dog to Puerto Rico

Reinhard Stebner raydar11011 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 23:54:49 UTC 2011

Thank you very much for this advice!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:00 PM
To: travelandtourism; nagdu
Subject: [nagdu] Traveling iwth a guide dog to Puerto Rico

As long as you are from the USA, only thing you need to travel to Puerto
Rico is a USDA VET Certificate, with vaccinations less then 6 months prior
to travel.

I will be posting shortly on the Certifications and our trip to the Bahamas.

All went well, but you need to carry the certification with you at all
times, even though I sent it to the cruise lines and brought it to cruise
lines when we boarded in NY. You must carry the paperwork, once on the land
in the destination you are traveling, in my case the Bahamas, the customs
people are walking around and will ask to see your paperwork.

Just an FYI.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>